Version 2.1 of the Standard and associated Guidelines now contain:
- an update of the copyright statement to reflect ICSM’s Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence;
- corrections to figures and example data;
The Guideline for Control Surveys by GNSS (v2.1) now contains recommendations and guidance on Real-Time Kinematic (RTK) and Network-RTK surveys.
The Standard and Guidelines were developed by the state and territory jurisdictions in conjunction with the federal government, incorporating feedback from industry and academia. ICSM encourages businesses and individuals to adopt the new Standard and Guidelines as quickly and efficiently as business processes allow.
Feedback and Comments
A feedback and comment process following the ‘Guideline for Governance of ICSM Documents’ has been developed for stakeholders and other interested parties to provide comments and suggested edits for the updated Standard and Guidelines. To provide comment or feedback, a Statement of Proposal must be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Statement of Proposal for change must include:
- The Document Title
- The part of the Document proposed to be changed (section, page)
- A Statement of Proposal
- Rationale of the Proposal
- The proposed change to the document